- Up to one million tickets across 48 matches will go on general sale
- Application window open September 12-29, 2014 via tickets.rugbyworldcup.com
- Oversubscribed matches will be balloted
- Tickets from £7 for children and £15 for adults
- New ticketing website tools to help fans
- Fans urged to be part of the tournament thatʼs ʻToo Big To Miss
Up to one million tickets across 48 matches of Rugby World Cup 2015 will go on sale to the general
public in the UK and around the world from tomorrow via an application window that runs until 29
September, 2014. Tickets will be priced in four categories for all matches, starting at £15 for adults.
Child tickets, priced from £7, will be available for 41 matches.